Westlake Village Transit Rules of Conduct
Please have all passengers read the following.
Bus Pass or $2 bus fare must be presented in order to board the bus each way.
- No spitting or throwing objects into or from open windows.
- No smoking or lighting of matches.
- No swearing or using foul language, yelling, screaming, or whistling.
- No putting of feet on the seats or in and/or across the aisle.
- No horseplay, jabbing, or teasing.
- No eating, drinking, or littering on the bus.
- No putting of arms, hands, legs, or feet out of bus windows or doors.
- No intimidating or threatening of anyone on the bus.
- Animals, insects, or reptiles are not allowed on the bus.
- Large bulky items, glass, firearms, and knives are prohibited.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Seat belts must be securely fastened at all times.
- Riders must sit facing the front of the bus at all times.
- Riders must get on and off the bus at the proper stop and cross the street in the proper manner.
- Riders must obey the bus driver and follow directions at all times.
- BUS PASSES TO BE USED ONLY BY THE NAMED PASSENGER ON THE BUS PASS
The following infractions will result in immediate revocation of transportation privileges:
- Fighting at a bus stop or on a bus.
- Actions which endanger the safety of a person either at a bus stop or on the bus, or persons near a bus while in transit.
- Damage to property at a bus stop or on the bus.
- Refusal to follow the directions of the driver.
- Tampering with controls, emergency equipment or exits. If a rider should be denied transportation for disciplinary reasons, there will be NO REFUND GRANTED.
By proceeding, I verify that I and the passengers have read the "Westlake Village Transit Rules of Conduct"
Make sure to mark your quantity on the next page during checkout. If more than one child from a household will be participating in the bus program, a multi-student discount is offered. Please select from the options below.
|Single Rider AM||Single Rider PM||Single Rider Round Trip|
|Multi-Student AM||Multi-Student PM||Multi-Student Round Trip|