Westlake Village Skate Park
Skate park regulations
The park features a large bowl and plaza for skating. Only skateboards, inline skates, non-motorized scooters, bikes, and wheelchairs are allowed. All other devices are prohibited. The Skate Park is located at the Westlake Village Community Park at 31107 Thousand Oaks Boulevard.
SKATE PARK RULES
- The Skate Park is open daily from dawn to dusk; use of the Skate Park beyond these hours is prohibited.
- The Skate Park is closed when the Skate Park surface is wet.
- The Skate Park is not a supervised facility. Skating is considered a hazardous recreational activity. All users of the Skate Park voluntarily assume the risk of serious injury.
- Adult Supervision (parent or guardian) is required for children under 13 years of age.
- Helmet, Elbow, and Knee Pads must be worn at all times while riding.
- Skateboards, inline skates, non-motorized scooters, bikes, and wheelchairs only. All other users and devices are prohibited.
- No motorized vehicles allowed in Skate Park.
- Possession or consumption of tobacco, alcohol, or other controlled substances is prohibited.
- Glass containers, littering, tagging, and graffiti are prohibited.
- Place all trash in the designated receptacles.
- Skating in or on any other surface other than the Skate Park is prohibited. This includes benches, curbs, driveways, parking lots, planters, playground equipment, railings, sidewalks, steps, or tables.
- Abusive, threatening, or obscene language is strictly prohibited.
- Skate to your ability and use the Skate Park responsibly. Skating in a reckless manner or willful disregard for the safety of others is prohibited.
- Stunts, tricks, or luge skate boarding is prohibited for children under 12 years of age.
- Violations of these rules will be subject to citation pursuant to Section 4.55 and 4.5.010 of the City’s Municipal Code.